Thursday, October 15, 2009

Young Guitar God Protégé



I just stumbled accross this young inspirational music man in South Korea.

His name is Sungha Jung. Happy to see this gifted young man accomplish so much in his spare time, instead of playing hours of Xbox 360. This young man is already an inspiration to over 4 million video viewers, on this video alone!

Here are the young mans own words from his website:

Hi, I'm Sungha Jung from South Korea. My dream is to become a professional acoustic fingerstyle guitarist.

I had been watching my dad play the guitar for awhile before I finally jumped on it myself three years ago. I turned twelve in September, 2008.

Currently, I am taking drum lessons and teaching myself fingerstyle guitar.



I'm very grateful to those prominent guitarists who have had a great influence on my guitar playing. I'll continue to study them and learn more about interpretation of music and various playing techniques.

My daily practice routine lasts for one to two hours when school is open, but I play up to three hours a day during the school breaks.

Last, but certainly not least, I can't thank Ulli Bögershausen enough for being my musical inspiration.



Here is this young music guitar gods website:
www.sunghajung.com

Let's here some inspiration from one of Sungha Jung's favorite guitar artist, Eric Clapton.

No comments: